Note: Reference to services shall include offering credit line through a third party.
If you use or access our App or our website, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as your full bank account, credit / debit card number, card expiration date, cardholder’s name if you choose to use it with our App.
- Detailed personal information, such as your date of birth or PAN Card no.
- Other personal information provided by third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- Your photo or “avatar” if you choose to add one to your profile in our App. Other users of the our App may be able to view your photo. You may remove your photo or change it at any time in your account settings.
- Information that you provide to Zerone when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
- Personal testimonial information or endorsements that you voluntarily provide to us and which we may display with your name on the Zerone’s website with your consent. To update or delete your testimonial, contact us at email@example.com.
We also collect the following information (“Web Browser Information”) from your device when you use/ access our website/ our services/ our App: your IP address, domain and host from which you access the internet, the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, and the URL that you came from and the next URL that you visit and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of personal information
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide the credit line related or other services to you.
- Notify you about your account activity.
- Process transactions and collect fees.
- Provide customer support and resolve disputes.
- Verify your identity and account information.
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Customize and improve your experience on our App/ our website.
- Contact you at your telephone number by voice or SMS to validate the telephone number or your account details.
- Notify you about important changes to our App and/ or our services and/or our terms and conditions.
- Provide you with news, offers, and information about our services based on your communications preferences.
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing our services to you.
Sharing personal information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- When you send or receive money using the our App, we will provide the other user of our App with your registered name, city and state, and your avatar photo (if any).
- If your payment to another user of our App fails, we may provide that user with details of the unsuccessful payment.
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve the services (and not for these third parties’ own purposes), including fraud prevention, identity verification, analytics and marketing services, and financial institutions and other partners that are part of the payment process.
- With third parties upon your request. For example, you may ask Zerone to confirm your status as a Zerone’s App user with a third party.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of Zerone, our users, or the public.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience with us, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Zerone uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Zerone has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Links to Other Sites/ Platforms
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Zerone is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We are required to make an automated IVR or a manual verification call to the customer for every cash on delivery (COD) order placed. You will receive this verification call even if your number is registered for the Do Not Disturb (DND) option.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Jaijit Bhattacharya
Zerone Microsystems Private Limited.
E-158, First Floor, Kalkaji, Delhi, 110019
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 am – 6:00 pm)